Last month, at the first quarterly Forum for Mass Capitalism, a number of experienced industry execs shared their expertise and thoughts on a variety of important topics including economics, entrepreneurship, technology, taxes, and marketing using the lenses of macroeconomics, the semiconductor industry, taxes, and finance.
Keynote speakers included:
- John Olson, president of Microtech Laboratories, which provides comprehensive failure analysis services to the semiconductor industry.
- Satish Manduva, CEO of IntelliSoft Technologies, which offers platform-based solutions in big data, artificial intelligence (AI), and the cloud.
- Ashish Julka, senior vice president and business head of Tech Mahindra, an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business process outsourcing.
- Sam Thakkar, CEO of Perfect Group, a fast-growing tax and business firm.
- Dr. Ravi Batra, professor of economics at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, and author of five books.
- Jenny Li, independent broker and financial advisory entrepreneur.
TransAmerica Financial Advisors was a venue sponsor and Funasia was a media sponsor. In the future, the Forum hopes to tackle other topics including blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and marketing analytics.
From the event, we’ve captured some of the most important points made by the keynote speakers. Click on the image below to start the slideshow.
After this successful forum, the next event will be based on the topic of entrepreneurship. Scheduled for August 25, 2018, it will be held in Dallas. There are a set of successful entrepreneurs speaking at the upcoming forum on August 25, 2018.