LONG BEACH, Calif. — Apriso 9.7 is now available from Dassault Systèmes, with enriched integration to the company’s digital manufacturing applications. As the first significant new product introduction since Dassault Systèmes’ acquisition of Apriso Corporation, the Apriso 9.7 application suite offers an improved business experience for Apriso users, with closer, out-of-the-box integration to other DELMIA Digital Manufacturing products, helping to better bridge the gap between the virtual and real worlds of manufacturing. This Apriso product portfolio update delivers enhanced digital continuity from design to execution, supporting paperless manufacturing initiatives while accelerating new product introduction.
“The launch of Apriso 9.7 represents an important first step to becoming part of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Apriso capabilities will be available by simply adding widgets to the platform, extending real-time visibility to manufacturing intelligence to engineers and other users of the platform,” said John Fishell, DELMIA Product Management at Dassault Systèmes.
Dassault Systèmes customers can use Apriso 9.7 to help ensure engineering designed work instructions are properly executed on the shop floor. Examples include manufacturing Bill of Materials (mBOM), routings and 3D work instructions. Presenting feedback from manufacturing to engineering through the 3DEXPERIENCE portal helps improve production process performance and validate whether virtual routings are optimal for a real world environment.
A partial listing of Apriso 9.7 improvements includes:
Supports paperless manufacturing:
* Improved synchronization of 2D and 3D Work Instructions between DELMIA Digital Manufacturing and Apriso applications increases the efficiency of the shop floor operators while ensuring the highest quality
* Greater visibility into engineering and manufacturing process performance and intelligence offers new ways to increase efficiency
* Better visibility for executive decision support – from manufacturing to engineering – offers a more holistic, paperless approach to shop floor management
Accelerates New Product Introduction (NPI):
* Expanded business process re-use, standardization and collaboration between engineering and manufacturing operations improves collaboration and operational agility
* Automated process plan approval and distribution reduces latency between engineering and manufacturing
* Improved linking of manufacturing process definitions from Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) ensures greater process adherence monitoring and enforcement, reducing time to market while maintaining the highest quality standards
Establishes a digital thread as a holistic approach to better manage manufacturing operations:
* Embed a digital thread to integrate and drive design, manufacturing and product support processes
* Reduce cycle time and improve first pass yield and throughput yield as a viable strategy to deal with the increased complexity of today’s product requirements
* Improve your customer and end user experience with a more holistic, digitally connected design, produce and distribute strategy
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, serves 190,000 customers across 140 countries, providing virtual universes for sustainable innovation. Dassault Systèmes’ DELMIA brand offers products that connect the virtual and real worlds of manufacturing. As part of DELMIA, the Apriso product portfolio – including its suite of manufacturing operations management applications – helps manufacturers transform their global operations to achieve and sustain operational excellence. Learn more at apriso.com.