A semiconductor clock or a real-time clock (RTC) is an IC that keeps track of the current time as well as ensures the smooth functioning of electronic devices by keeping proper time among the device components.
The global semiconductor clock market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 13.22% during the period of 2016 to 2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global semiconductor clock market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of quartz oscillators and microelectromechanical system (MEMS) resonators.
The report, global semiconductor clock market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
· What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
· What is driving this market?
· What are the challenges to market growth?
· Who are the key vendors in this market space?
· What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
· Maxim Integrated
· NXP Semiconductors
· Texas Instruments
· Integrated Device Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjpjp4/global