ATLANTA — The 2011 Executive Conference, being held October 23-24 at the InterContinental Chicago O’Hare Hotel, is an unprecedented networking and learning opportunity for the electronics industry.
The schedule includes a first-class roster of speakers, roundtable dialogue and a generous amount of networking time. Attendees receive the latest information from renowned experts and gain unprecedented access to industry leaders.
The speaker roster includes marketing and industry experts, economic specialists and top industry executives:
- Dr. Leo Christodoulou, Program Manager of the Industrial Technologies Program (ITP) with U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).
- Glenn Derene, Senior Technology Editor at Popular Mechanics magazine.
- Ian Heller, Senior Partner and founder of Real Results Marketing, Inc.
- Len Jelinek, Director and Principal Analyst, Semiconductor Manufacturing for IHS iSuppli Corp.
- Dean Kamen, visionary, scientist, founder and president of DEKA Research & Development Corporation.
- Sheila Kloefkorn, President of KEO Marketing, Inc. and social media expert.
- Dr. George Land, author, speaker, consultant, and general systems scientist and Chairman of Leadership 2000, the Farsight Group.
- Mike Long, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Bradd Schneider, Vice President of Global Sales for Sensing & Control, Honeywell International.
- William Strauss, Senior Economist and Economic Advisor in the Research Department at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
For essential up-to-minute industry and economic information, make plans to participate Oct. 23-25 at the Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare Hotel. Register at https://www.formdesk.com/ecia/execconf or contact ECIA at 678-393-9990.
Sponsors of the conference include: Advantage Business Media; Allied Electronics; Arrow Electronics, Inc.; Avnet Electronics Marketing; Bourns; Carlton-Bates Company; CNA; Digi-Key Corporation; Electronics Sourcing, N.A.; Hearst Business Media; Honeywell Sensing & Control; KEMET Electronics; Littelfuse; Mouser Electronics; Molex; Murata; Newark Element 14; netComponents; Penton Media; Sharp Microelectronics of the Americas; TE Connectivity; Texas Instruments; TTI, Inc.; UBM Electronics Group; and Vishay.