SANTA CLARA, CA — The 2nd International Solar Energy Technology Conference (ISETC) convenes on Wednesday, October 20, 2010 in Santa Clara, CA, USA. ISETC promotes innovative technologies related to the efficient creation, distribution, and usage of solar energy.
Program: 8:30 am-6:00 pm.
Exhibits: 10:00 am–4:00 pm
Biltmore Hotel, 2151 Laurelwood Road, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Speakers and Presentations
- The Importance of High and Predictable Photovoltaic (PV) System Performance, Doug Rose, Sun Power
- A comparison of the US PV Market to the Rest of the World, John Garofalo, Premier Power
- Semiconductor Nanowires for Solar Cells: Single Junction and Heterojunction Photovoltaics, Ted Kamins, Stanford University
- Options for Improving the Efficiency of Solar Cells, Robert J. Visser, Applied Materials
Panel: Business and Career Opportunities in PV Solar Energy
Moderator: Eric Wesoff, Greentechmedia
Panelists: Jim Hines, Gartner, John Garofalo, Premier Power, Shonda Ranson, NOVA Workforce Board of Silicon Valley, Don Hall, PG&E
- Low Cost Concentrator PV Technology for the Industrial and Utility-Scale Market, Daniel Shugar, Solaria
- Direction in Solar Economic Development in California, Joel Ayala, Calif. State Governor's Office
- High Gain Solar – A Systems Approach a Sustainable Solar Infrastructure, Tim Keating, Skyline Solar
- Concentrator Photovoltaics, Phil Metz, Solfocus
- New Tools for Field Testing of PV Arrays, Paul Hernday, Solmetric
To register for ISETC, please visit
The complete ISETC program is at
ISETC is produced and sponsored by the International Society for Quality Electronic Design (ISQED).