Consumers are the last stop in an increasingly complex supply chain, and their wishes often impact important sourcing decisions. It's interesting then to note how the features and functions of the popular Apple iPhone have evolved since the company's first iPhone launch in 2007.
Alex Hillsberg from Finances Online shared an infographic that clearly illustrates the market and the must-have wishlist of users. It proves that innovation has definitely been a hallmark of the iPhone, with the advent of favorite features including Siri and the App Store.
The newest offering seems to have hit many of the key items on consumer minds. The question now is how these changes will alter Apple's supply chain. What do you think?
— Hailey Lynne McKeefry, Editor in Chief, EBN
- Apple Smart Watch Assault Good News for the Supply Chain
- Apple Watch: Smart But Not Smart Enough
- Apple iPhone 6 Analysis
- Next Level of Location Awareness
- Employees at Apple Supplier Factory at Risk, Report Says
- Tracing the Future of the Smart Device Market
- Will iPhone 6 Production Problems Hurt Availability?
- Woz Riffs on Watches, Engineering