June 27, 2016 – CHICAGO – Newark element14 has expanded its portfolio of automotive-qualified products with the addition of over 250 new ROHM semiconductors. Exclusively available in-stock for same day dispatch from Newark element14, the ranges include LSI, diodes, transistors and power management solutions, suited for the different automotive application segments.
To meet the increasing needs of digitization in new automotive applications, ROHM is developing new products to deliver full system solutions. ROHM has strengthened its offering at Newark element14 with ranges of products for use in applications including Automotive Cluster, Power, Head-up displays, Charger and Advanced Driver Assist Systems.
These are among the new ROHM automotive-qualified products available at Newark element14.
· Ideal for automotive applications requiring a direct connection to the battery and low current consumption such as in the body, audio and navigation systems, the ROHM series of AEC-Q100 qualified LDO Voltage Regulators feature u ltra-low quiescent current of 6µA (Typ.) and output current capability of 200mA.
· ROHM Silicon Carbide Schottky diodes feature a shorter recovery time and reduced temperature dependence, in addition to high-speed switching.
· The AEC-Q101 Zener single diodes from ROHM are compact; 2-pin mold high-density surface mount type, in SOD-523 (EMD2) package. Ideal for applications requiring constant voltage control, it can be mounted automatically using a chip mounter.
About the Premier Farnell Group
Premier Farnell plc (LSE:pfl) is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Trading as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific, it had sales last year of £982.7m, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,000 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs.
Premier Farnell works to bring to market development kits in a variety of applications, enabling it to support the customer from design concept through to production.
The latest products, software, services and solutions from trusted supplier partners are all available through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources and the Design Center enables design engineers to compare kits from the world’s greatest range of development tools.
For news updates from Premier Farnell and element14 visit:
Premier Farnell Key facts
Operations in 38 different countries
- More than 4,500 employees
- More than 3,000 leading suppliers
- More than 600,000 products stocked with access to over four million more on demand
- Leaders in providing information on REACH, Conflict Minerals and EU RoHS legislation
For more information visit the website at Premier Farnell .
North America Agency:
Tel: +1 (312) 648-6006