LAFOX, Ill. — Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) today announced its newly redesigned web site which showcases Richardson Electronics’ products, technical expertise and engineered solutions capabilities. The new site separates Richardson Electronics from Richardson RFPD (which was sold to Arrow Electronics in March 2011). The URL will remain the same (www.rell.com).
This simple and clean, redesigned web site embodies Richardson Electronics’ forward-thinking vision and commitment to improve communications with its customers, suppliers and the investment community. The expanded content and functionality make it easier for visitors to understand the Company’s focus and to find valuable information on its full line of products and capabilities. “Richardson Electronics has grown by responding to the needs of our customers. We will continue to expand in this manner, and our web site is an important element of communicating who we are and where we are headed. We look forward to sharing our plans and making it easier and more relevant than ever to do business with Richardson Electronics,” said Ed Richardson, CEO and Chairman of the Board.
The new web site features include:
- New homepage welcoming visitors with a clean, uncluttered design
- New scrolling banner on the homepage showcasing the Company’s strategy and EDG, Powerlink and Canvys
- Detailed product and service pages
- Product search function on the homepage
- Online submit-a-quote functionality
- Various products and applications featured on the homepage
- Simple and user-friendly navigation
- Compatible with most smart phones and tablets
This site will continue to evolve as Richardson Electronics’ business and customers dictate. We invite you to visit the new web site at www.rell.com to see how we can help you achieve your goals.