PITTSBURGH, PA —TrueCommerce, a global provider of trading partner connectivity, integration and unified commerce solutions, announced its Advanced Sales, Purchasing and Warehouse integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central , an all-in-one business management solution. The new TrueCommerce integration helps manufactures, distributors and supplier brand organizations integrate with their diverse sales channels while managing and automating channel compliance and fulfillment requirements.
“The TrueCommerce network aggregates orders across a diverse set of sales channels including retailers, suppliers, eCommerce storefronts and marketplaces while integrating them directly with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central,” said TrueCommerce president Ross Elliott. “TrueCommerce extends connected fulfillment capabilities for Dynamics 365 Business Central with advanced cartonization, parcel shipping and integrations with 3rd party logistics companies.”
TrueCommerce Cloud Integration for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central features and benefits include:
- Automation of order-to-cash processes including integration of inbound orders, generation of order confirmations, shipping notices and invoices
- Extended packing capabilities within Dynamics 365 helps customers meet the demands from their largest customers with Advanced Ship Notice compliancy
- Built-in auto-pack rules that help users easily comply with unique customer packaging and labeling requirements
- Advanced packing and parcel shipping with TrueCommerce Pack & Ship
- Purchasing integration, which includes purchase order, purchase order update, shipments and invoice integration capabilities to communicate with suppliers
- Capability to update customers on inventory status
- Warehouse integration streamlines communication with third party logistics providers
- Process controls and automation for all integrated documents to ensure accuracy and consistency with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
TrueCommerce’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud Integration is an extension of TrueCommerce Foundry – a broad set of unified commerce services and apps that connects customers, suppliers, channels, and systems. This platform revolutionizes supply chain visibility and collaboration by helping organizations make the most of their omni-channel initiatives through business P2P connectivity, order management, collaborative replenishment, intelligent fulfillment, cross-functional analytics, and product information management.
The solution leverages TrueCommerce’s Global Commerce Network that includes over 92,000 pre-connected retailers, distributors and logistics service providers. A true managed services provider, TrueCommerce manages the onboarding process for new trading partners as well as the ongoing management of trading partner specific mapping and labeling changes.
For more information, visit: TrueCommerce Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central EDI Integration